CAREGiver - Entry Level - Hiring Immediately!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of direct care, non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Salary range for service hours: $13.40/hr-$14.80/hr
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal care assistance (e.g., grooming, bathing, continence care)
- Assistance with transfers and ambulation
- Companionship and client engagement
- Ability to treat and care for aging adults and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and valid auto insurance.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
WHY Home Instead?
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- We work hard to place our CAREGivers with aging adults who live in their nearby communities to minimize the time and cost for travel.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, we provide education designed to support your success with clients.
- We focus on offering assignments that allow CAREGivers to develop relationships with the same clients over time rather than changing weekly assignments.
- Healthcare - Virtual Me- Service allows access to over 7,000 U.S. Board Certified telehealth physicians and specialists at no cost to employee • Teladoc (unlimited doctor visits at $0 cost per visit, by phone or video).
- Financial Flexibility - Tapcheck - Service allows instant access to a portion of wages earned prior to payday.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - 5% company match
- Paid Initial Training & Ongoing Professional Development
- Incentive/Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedule- You can work with our office to customize your work schedule to meet your own needs.
- Work With A Purpose - Helping people age with dignity and self-worth intact can give you a deep sense of purpose in your career.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/713.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
|Title:||Caregiver - Entry Level|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 384 Merrow Road, Suite Z. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 860-896-5295. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.